- Pommes Frites
Bucket $4.50 (1 sauce) -or- Pail $7.75 (3 Sauces) – Extra sauce – $.75 each or 3 for $2.00
Dipping sauces: Smoky Mayo, Pesto Aioli, Chipotle Aioli, Mad Chef Cheese Sauce, Parmesan Peppercorn, Truffle Ketchup / Ghost Pepper Ketchup, Sweet chili sauce, Habanero & Jalapeno pimento cheese, Sweet Mango Chutney Mayo
- Crab Tumblers ($8)
Crispy potato fritters with lump and claw crab meat, chives, and served with remoulade sauce.
- Cheesesteak Empanadas ($9)
3 pastry turnovers filled with sliced steak, caramelized onions, green peppers and American cheese. Served with Sriracha ketchup.
- Hummus Trio ($9)
House Made Hummus made from Dry Chickpeas hydrated in our Fl8 IPA served three ways. Red Pepper puree, Basil Pesto and Roasted Eggplant will top each serving accompanied with cucumbers, carrots sticks and Naan.
- Chips, Salsa and Guacamole ($9)
Fresh guacamole with house-made salsa and tri-colored tortillas.
- Soft Pretzels with Mad Chef Beer Cheese Sauce ($7)
Soft Pretzel Braid served with our own Mad Chef Pepper Jack Ale Cheese sauce.
- Chicken and Waffles ($5)
A chicken leg that’s specially prepared to look like an open flower, dredged in seasoned flour and deep fried. Served on top of a Mini Belgian waffle, Hopped Honey Butter and a drizzle of Maple Garlic Buffalo Sauce.
- Colorado Green Chili ($7)
Pork, tomatillos and cilantro, topped with torilla strips. Served with queso blanco quesadilla wedges.
- Grilled Caesar ($10) – Grilled romaine served with julienne Roma tomatoes, shaved Asiago cheese, house-made pretzel croutons, and Tuscan Caesar dressing. Add $2 with chicken
- Mixed Green ($10) – Mixed greens served with cherry tomatoes, craisins, pumpkin seeds, Gorgonzola cheese, and white balsamic vinaigrette. Add $2 with chicken
All Sandwiches will be served with a side of Citrus Cilantro Jalapeno Slaw.
- Monte Cristo ($12) – Thick slices of Challah bread French toast is the perfect platform for oven roasted turkey, black forest ham and Swiss cheese. Powdered sugar and maple syrup are the perfect companions for this amazing sandwich.
- Tuscan Chicken ($12) – Pesto marinated chicken breast, roasted red peppers and fresh mozzarella
- German ($12) – bratwurst, sauerkraut, Mad Chef caramelized onions and hot mustard
- Thai Chicken Wrap – Chicken breast, marinated in red curry and coconut milk, topped with Thai basil pesto and house slaw on a toasted wrap.
- Cuban ($10) – slow roasted pork loin, ham, swiss cheese, pickles, mustard
- Reuben ($12) – corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, thousand island
French Dip Sandwich ($12) – slow cook roast beef, provolone, horseradish mayo, Mad Chef caramelized onions, side of au jus
- Portabello Mushroom ($10) – portabello mushroom, caramelized onions, green peppers and provolone cheese
- Fish Tacos ($12) – A serving of three, prepared with hand-breaded striper topped with chipotle aioli, citrus jalapeno slaw and guacamole
- Chicken and Waffle Platter ($12) – Will be three servings of the app special served with Citrus Jalapeno Slaw.
Ordered in combinations of 3 ($14) or 5 choices ($18)
- Cheese: Bellavitano Merlot / Spanish Manchego / 3-year Aged Cheddar / Moody Blue
- Meat: Olli Salamini / Olli Soprasata / Palacios Chirizo / Speck Italian Dry Cured Ham
Kids Selections ($4)
12 & Under – All served with a side of fries (excluding mini pizza)
Chicken Nuggets, Corn Dog, Grilled Cheese, Grilled Ham & Cheese, or Mini Pizza ($4)
- Waffle Sunday ($5) – Mini Belgian waffle served with Lapp Valley Farm ice cream and topped with porter chocolate sauce and hop infused crème Chantilly. Chocolate, Vanilla or Butter Brickle ice cream.
- Brownie ala Mode ($5) – Rich chocolate brownie topped with choice of Lapp Valley Farms ice cream.
Drinks ($2 w/free refills):
Soda – coke, diet coke, sprite, Fanta orange, ginger ale, club soda, pink lemonade, sweet tea, unsweetened tea, coffee
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Old Line Chardonnay
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cabernet Franc
- The Vineyard at Riesling
- Blushing Ambrosia
- Crimson Quartette