- Pommes Frites
Regular $4.50 (1 sauce) -or- Large $7.75 (3 Sauces) – Extra sauce – $.75 each or 3 for $2.00
Dipping sauces: Smoky Mayo, Pesto Aioli, Chipotle Aioli, Mad Chef Cheese Sauce, Parmesan Peppercorn, Truffle Ketchup, Curry Ketchup, Ghost Pepper Ketchup, Sweet chili sauce, Habanero & Jalapeno pimento cheese, Sweet Mango Chutney Mayo, BBQ Ranch, Malt Vinegar Aioli, Lemon Aioli, Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Aioli, Mac Daddy Sauce, Wasabi Aioli, Sriracha ketchup, Loaded Potato Sauce.
- Chile Rellenos Fritters ($9) Corn masa batter fritters filled with roasted poblano peppers, mozzarella and cotija cheese served with a side of guava sauce
- Sweet Potato Fries ($5)
Served with maple aioli
- Mad Chef Pickle Fries ($8)
Corn masa coated pickle fries deep-fry to perfection with choice of fries’ sauces
- Soft Pretzels with Mad Chef Beer Cheese Sauce ($8)
Soft Pretzel Braid served with our own Mad Chef Ale Cheese sauce
- Mad Chef Nachos ($13)
Mexican Chorizo, avocado crema, chipotle aioli, pineapple salsa and jalapenos
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts ($9)
Deep fried Brussels sprouts glazed with Molasses vinaigrette and topped with candied soybean seeds . add Bacon for $3
- Cheesesteak Empanadas ($10)
3 pastry turnovers filled with sliced steak, caramelized onions, green peppers and American cheese. Served with Sriracha ketchup
- Hummus Trio ($10)
House Made Pesto hummus, Black Bean hummus, and Roasted Red Pepper hummus served with veggies and warm Garlic Naan
- Chips, Salsa and Guacamole ($9) Fresh guacamole with house-made salsa and tri-colored tortillas
- Chicken and Waffle ($5)
A chicken leg that’s specially prepared to look like an open flower, dredged in seasoned flour and deep fried. Served on top of a Mini Belgian waffle, Hopped Honey Butter and a drizzle of Maple Garlic Buffalo Sauce
- Chicken and Waffle – Chef’s Style ($6)
The chicken and waffle prepared with cornmeal crusted chicken leg, mini blueberry waffle, hop honey butter and bourbon maple bacon sauce
- Hippey’s All Beef Franks
Plain Dog ($5)
Chicago Dog – Pickles, pickled jalapeno, tomato, onions, relish, and mustard on an everything bagel brioche bun ($6)
Chili Dog – Green Chili, Queso Fresco and corn tortilla strips ($6)
Soups & Salads
- Grilled Caesar ($12) – Grilled red leaf romaine served with halved cherry tomatoes, shaved Asiago cheese, house-made pretzel croutons, and Tuscan Caesar dressing. Add $3 with House or Blacken chicken; or $6 for Seared Yellowfin Tuna or Blacken Shrimp
- Seasonal Mixed Green ($12) – Mixed Greens, Black Bean Pico de gallo, Queso Fresco and tortilla strips served with choice of Citrus Avocado Dressing or Guajillo Lime Vinaigrette. Add $3 with House or Blacken chicken; or $6 for Seared Yellowfin Tuna or Blacken Shrimp
- Colorado Green Chili ($7)
Pork, tomatillos and cilantro, topped with tortilla strips. Served with Queso Blanco quesadilla wedges
- Soup Du Jour – Served as cup or bowl
All Sandwiches will be served with a side of Brewers Pickles.
- Crispy Chicken ($12)
Golden Style – Extra Crispy Buttermilk marinated chicken thigh served with brewer pickles, Tangy creamy slaw and house made Orange Pepper Honey on a Brioche bun.
Spicy Parmesan Style – Dan’s special buffalo garlic parmesan sauce, parmesan cheese, plum tomatoes and parmesan peppercorn sauce
- Thai Chicken Wrap ($13) – Red Curry Chicken, citrus slaw, Thai basil pesto, and pickled vegetables served with a side of Sweet Thai chili sauce
- Pilgrim ($12) – Oven roasted turkey breast, stuffing, Swiss cheese, cranberry compote and served with a side of gravy
- Schnitzel ($13) – Pork schnitzel, sauerkraut, mashed potato, red currant sauce, muenster cheese on a pretzel bun
- Cubano ($12) – slow roasted pork loin, ham, swiss cheese, pickles, mustard
- Longenecker ($12) – Sweet Bologna, Farmers cheese, brown mustard, apples chips and apple butter
- Reuben ($13) – corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, thousand island
- French Dip Sandwich ($13) – slow cook roast beef, provolone, horseradish mayo, Mad Chef caramelized onions, side of au jus
- Beyond Burger ($14) – Plant Base Burger patty, served with lettuce, tomato, red onions, brewer pickles and choice of smoky mayo, chipotle aioli or pesto aioli on a sweet potato bun.
- Habana Quesadilla ($12) – Ropa Vieja “pulled stewed beef with vegetables”, cassava puree and our own blend of cheeses served with a mojo crema
- Fish Tacos ($12) – A serving of three, prepared with hand-breaded striper topped with chipotle aioli, citrus jalapeno slaw and guacamole
- Korean BBQ Pork Belly Tacos ($13) – Braised pork belly sauteed with Korean BBQ sauce and topped with creamy sesame Asian inspired slaw
- Shrimp Street Tacos ($14) – Creamy Tequila Lime Coconut Shrimp, pickled vegetables and jalapeno served on corn tortillas
- Chicken and Waffle Platter ($13) – Will be three servings of the app special served with House Brewer Pickles.
- Chicken and Waffle Platter – Chef’s Style ($15) – Three servings of the small plate.
Ordered in combinations of 3 ($14) or 5 choices ($18) – Cheese and meat selection varies, see insert in menu
Sausage Platter ($15)
Chef selection of 2 rotating sausages served with seasoned pretzel, dark ale mustard, & Brussels sprouts slaw.
Kids Selections ($5) 12 & Under – All Served with choice of side: fries, apple sauce, or carrot sticks
Chicken Nuggets, Hot Dog, Corn Dog, Cheese Quesadilla, Grilled Cheese, Grilled Ham & Cheese, Mini Pizza, or Mini Pepperoni Pizza
Big Kids ($8)
Chicken Quesadilla or Chicken Strips
- Waffle Sunday ($5) – Mini Belgian waffle served with Lapp Valley Farm ice cream and topped with porter chocolate sauce and hop infused crème Chantilly. Chocolate, Vanilla or Butter Brickle ice cream.
- Beignets with Spiced Hibiscus Tea ($6) – Deep-fried pastry dough, cream cheese frosting and spiced hibiscus tea
- Churro Waffle Sundae ($6) – Deep-fried waffle dusted with cinnamon and sugar served with choice of ice cream and topped with Dulce de Leche.
Drinks ($2 w/free refills):
Soda – Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Fanta orange, club soda, pink lemonade, sweet tea, unsweetened tea
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Old Line Chardonnay
- Baron Red
- Cabernet Franc
- The Vineyard at Grandview
- Blushing Ambrosia
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pino Gris