- Pommes Frites
Bucket $4.50 (1 sauce) -or- Pail $7.75 (3 Sauces) – Extra sauce – $.75 each or 3 for $2.00
Dipping sauces: Smoky Mayo, Pesto Aioli, Chipotle Aioli, Mad Chef Cheese Sauce, Parmesan Peppercorn, Truffle Ketchup, Ghost Pepper Ketchup, Sweet chili sauce, Habanero & Jalapeno pimento cheese, Sweet Mango Chutney Mayo, BBQ Ranch, Malt Vinegar Aioli, Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Aioli, Mac Daddy Sauce, Wasabi Aioli
- Soft Pretzels with Mad Chef Beer Cheese Sauce ($7)
Soft Pretzel Braid served with our own Mad Chef Pepper Jack Ale Cheese sauce.
- Stuffed Potato Tumbler ($12)
Potato fritter, Spanish Chorizo, Mozzarella cheese, fried egg.
- Mad Chef Nachos ($12)
Mexican Chorizo, avocado crema, chipotle aioli, pineapple salsa and jalapenos.
- Blackened Green Beans ($7)
Blackened green beans served with remoulade sauce.
- Crab Tumblers ($8)
Crispy potato fritters with lump and claw crab meat, chives, and served with remoulade sauce.
- Cheesesteak Empanadas ($9)
3 pastry turnovers filled with sliced steak, caramelized onions, green peppers and American cheese. Served with Sriracha ketchup.
- Hummus Trio ($9)
House Made Hummus made from Dry Chickpeas hydrated in our Fl8 IPA served three ways. Red Pepper puree, Basil Pesto and Roasted Eggplant will top each serving accompanied with cucumbers, carrots sticks and Naan.
- Chips, Salsa and Guacamole ($9)
Fresh guacamole with house-made salsa and tri-colored tortillas.
- Chicken and Waffle ($5)
A chicken leg that’s specially prepared to look like an open flower, dredged in seasoned flour and deep fried. Served on top of a Mini Belgian waffle, Hopped Honey Butter and a drizzle of Maple Garlic Buffalo Sauce.
- Colorado Green Chili ($7)
Pork, tomatillos and cilantro, topped with torilla strips. Served with queso blanco quesadilla wedges.
- Hippey’s All Beef Franks
Plain Dog ($5)
Chili Dog – Colorado green chili, Queso fresco and tortilla strips ($6)
German Dog – sauerkraut, bacon and Düsseldorf mustard ($6)
- Grilled Caesar ($10) – Grilled romaine served with julienne Roma tomatoes, shaved Asiago cheese, house-made pretzel croutons, and Tuscan Caesar dressing. Add $2 with chicken
- Seasonal Mixed Green ($10) – Mixed greens served with strawberries, feta cheese, pumpkin seeds and lemon poppy seed vinaigrette. Add $2 with chicken
All Sandwiches will be served with a side of Citrus Cilantro Jalapeno Slaw.
- Monte Cristo ($12) – Thick slices of Challah bread French toast is the perfect platform for oven roasted turkey, black forest ham and Swiss cheese. Powdered sugar and maple syrup are the perfect companions for this amazing sandwich.
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap ($11) – Crispy chicken coated with buffalo maple garlic sauce, lettuce, tomato and celery with a side of blue cheese sauce.
- Italian ($11) – Capicola, Genova Salami, Black Forest Ham and provolone cheese with a side of marinara sauce.
- Jamaican Jerk ($12) – Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Sweet Mango chutney, Island Cool whip and Plantain chips.
- Cuban ($12) – slow roasted pork loin, ham, swiss cheese, pickles, mustard
- Reuben ($13) – corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, thousand island
- French Dip Sandwich ($13) – slow cook roast beef, provolone, horseradish mayo, Mad Chef caramelized onions, side of au jus
- Mediterranean Wrap ($11) – Mad Chef hummus, roasted zucchini and yellow squash, nut-free pesto, spinach and roasted red peppers.
- Portabello Mushroom ($11) – portabello mushroom, caramelized onions, green peppers and provolone cheese
- Fish Tacos ($12) – A serving of three, prepared with hand-breaded striper topped with chipotle aioli, citrus jalapeno slaw and guacamole
- Chicken and Waffle Platter ($13) – Will be three servings of the app special served with Citrus Jalapeno Slaw.
Ordered in combinations of 3 ($14) or 5 choices ($18)
Chipolte BellaVitano – Hand-rubbed with a south-of-the-border inspired blend of seasonings, this cheese balances savory smokiness with the sweet and creamy BellaVitano base. Each bite is a fusion of flavor with notes of smoke, spice, garlic and onion
Aged Cheddar – Aged Cheddar is a pasteurized, grass-fed cow’s milk cheese that is aged for one year and undergoes a stringent grading process as it matures
Cambozola Triple Cream Brie with gorgonzola – a triple cream, brie-style blue cheese made from pasteurized cow’s milk in the German region of Allgäu
Manchego – a cheese made in the La Mancha region of Spain from the milk of sheep of the manchega breed
Palacios Chorizo – This all natural dry cured pork sausage is seasoned with sweet smoked paprika from Extremadura
Olli Salamini – bite-sized salami morsels
Olli Sopressata – a robust salami flavored with whole black peppercorn and garlic
Speck Italian Ham – a distinctly flavored, smoked, cured ham that represents well the character of Alto Adige’s cuisine
Kids Selections ($4)
12 & Under – All served with a side of fries (excluding mini pizza)
Chicken Nuggets, Corn Dog, Grilled Cheese, Grilled Ham & Cheese, or Mini Pizza ($4)
- Waffle Sunday ($5) – Mini Belgian waffle served with Lapp Valley Farm ice cream and topped with porter chocolate sauce and hop infused crème Chantilly. Chocolate, Vanilla or Butter Brickle ice cream.
- Brownie ala Mode ($5) – Rich chocolate brownie topped with choice of Lapp Valley Farms ice cream.
Drinks ($2 w/free refills):
Soda – coke, diet coke, sprite, Fanta orange, ginger ale, club soda, pink lemonade, sweet tea, unsweetened tea, coffee
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Old Line Chardonnay
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cabernet Franc
- The Vineyard at Riesling
- Blushing Ambrosia
- Crimson Quartette