- Pommes Frites
Bucket $4.50 (1 sauce) -or- Pail $7.75 (3 Sauces) – Extra sauce – $.75 each or 3 for $2.00
Dipping sauces: Smoky Mayo, Pesto Aioli, Chipotle Aioli, Mad Chef Cheese Sauce, Parmesan Peppercorn, Truffle Ketchup, Curry Ketchup, Ghost Pepper Ketchup, Sweet chili sauce, Habanero & Jalapeno pimento cheese, Sweet Mango Chutney Mayo, BBQ Ranch, Malt Vinegar Aioli, Lemon Aioli, Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Aioli, Mac Daddy Sauce, Wasabi Aioli, Sriracha ketchup, Loaded Potato Sauce
- Shashito Peppers ($5)
Fried Shashito peppers tossed with miso-ginger dressing topped with Queso fresco and crispy shallots.
- Sweet Potato Fries ($5)
Served with choice of Honey Dijon Apple Butter or Salted Caramel Apple Butter
- Mad Chef Pickle Fries ($8)
Corn masa coated pickle fries deep-fry to perfection with choice of fries’ sauces
- Soft Pretzels with Mad Chef Beer Cheese Sauce ($8)
Soft Pretzel Braid served with our own Mad Chef Ale Cheese sauce
- Mad Chef Nachos ($13)
Mexican Chorizo, avocado crema, chipotle aioli, pineapple salsa and jalapenos
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts ($9)
Deep fried Brussels sprouts glazed with Thai chili sauce and topped with crunchy shallots. add Bacon for $3
- Cheesesteak Empanadas ($10)
3 pastry turnovers filled with sliced steak, caramelized onions, green peppers and American cheese. Served with Sriracha ketchup
- Jamaican Curry Vegetable Empanadas ($10)
3 pastry turnovers filled with Cauliflower, sweet potato, and chickpeas stewed in a Jamaican curry sauce. Served with Island Tzatziki Sauce
- Hummus Trio ($10)
House Made Spinach-Garlic hummus, Black Bean hummus, and Beet hummus served with veggies and warm Garlic Naan
- Chips, Salsa and Guacamole ($9) Fresh guacamole with house-made salsa and tri-colored tortillas
- Chicken and Waffle ($5)
A chicken leg that’s specially prepared to look like an open flower, dredged in seasoned flour and deep fried. Served on top of a Mini Belgian waffle, Hopped Honey Butter and a drizzle of Maple Garlic Buffalo Sauce
- Chicken and Waffle – Chef’s Style ($6)
The chicken and waffle prepared with cornmeal crusted chicken leg, mini blueberry waffle, hop honey butter and bourbon maple bacon sauce
- Hippey’s All Beef Franks
Plain Dog ($5)
Southwest Dog – Guacamole, Corn salsa, chipotle aioli, and Queso fresco ($6)
German Dog – sauerkraut, bacon and Düsseldorf mustard ($6)
Soups & Salads
- Grilled Caesar ($12) – Grilled red leaf romaine served with halved cherry tomatoes, shaved Asiago cheese, house-made pretzel croutons, and Tuscan Caesar dressing. Add $3 with House or Blacken chicken; or $4 for Seared Yellowfin Tuna or Blacken Shrimp
- Seasonal Mixed Green ($12) – Mixed greens, blueberries, strawberries, candied pumpkin seeds, feta cheese and house made lemon poppy seed vinaigrette. Add $3 with House or Blacken chicken; or $4 for Seared Yellowfin Tuna or Blacken Shrimp
- Colorado Green Chili ($7)
Pork, tomatillos and cilantro, topped with tortilla strips. Served with Queso Blanco quesadilla wedges
All Sandwiches will be served with a side of Brewers Pickles.
- Crispy Chicken ($12)
Golden Style – Extra Crispy Buttermilk marinated chicken thigh served with brewer pickles, Tangy creamy slaw and house made Orange Pepper Honey on a Brioche bun.
Buffalo Style – Same chicken thigh, maple garlic buffalo sauce, smoked blue cheese crumbles and brewers pickles on a Brioche bun.
- Cali Tuna Wrap ($13) – Peppered seared Yellowfun Tuna, house guacamole, citrus jalapeno slaw, pineapple salsa and spicy tuna aioli.
- Schnitzel ($13) – Deep fried breaded pork cutlet, served with Munster cheese, sauerkraut and Dusseldorf mustard, on a toasted pretzel bun
- Chicken Caprese ($12) – Pesto marinated chicken breast, ricotta cheese, fresh basil and tomato chutney.
- Cuban ($12) – slow roasted pork loin, ham, swiss cheese, pickles, mustard
- Reuben ($13) – corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, thousand island
- French Dip Sandwich ($13) – slow cook roast beef, provolone, horseradish mayo, Mad Chef caramelized onions, side of au jus
- Vegetarian Burger ($10) – Three grain veggie burger served with lettuce, tomato, red onion, brewer’s pickles and choice of chipotle mayo, pesto aioli, or smoky mayo on a brioche bun
- California Burger ($12) – Same as above, served with house guacamole and salsa
- Black and Blue Burger ($12) – Blacken Vegetable Burger, caramelized onions, smoked blue cheese curmbles and balsamic reduction.
- Jamaican Me Hungry Quesadilla ($10) – Flavorful Jerk Chicken, sweet plantain puree, pineapple salsa and house blend of cheeses served with cilantro lime crema.
- Fish Tacos ($12) – A serving of three, prepared with hand-breaded striper topped with chipotle aioli, citrus jalapeno slaw and guacamole
- Korean BBQ Pork Belly Tacos ($13) – Braised pork belly sauteed with Korean BBQ sauce and topped with creamy sesame Asian inspired slaw
- Shrimp Street Tacos ($14) – A serving of three tacos with tequila-lime shrimp, corn salsa, chimichurri slaw and pickled red onions.
- Chicken and Waffle Platter ($13) – Will be three servings of the app special served with House Brewer Pickles.
- Chicken and Waffle Platter – Chef’s Style ($15) – Three servings of the small plate.
Ordered in combinations of 3 ($14) or 5 choices ($18) – Cheese and meat selection varies, see insert in menu
Sausage Platter ($15)
Chef selection of 2 rotating sausages served with seasoned pretzel, dark ale mustard, & Brussels sprouts slaw.
Kids Selections ($5)
12 & Under – All served with a side of fries or apple sauce
Chicken Nuggets, Hot Dog, Corn Dog, Cheese Quesadilla, Grilled Cheese, Grilled Ham & Cheese, or Mini Pizza
Big Kids ($8)
12 & Under – Served with a fries or carrot sticks with ranch
Chicken quesadilla or chicken strips
- Waffle Sunday ($5) – Mini Belgian waffle served with Lapp Valley Farm ice cream and topped with porter chocolate sauce and hop infused crème Chantilly. Chocolate, Vanilla or Butter Brickle ice cream.
- Brownie ala Mode ($5) – Rich chocolate brownie topped with choice of Lapp Valley Farms ice cream.
- Churro Waffle Sundae ($6) – Deep-fried waffle dusted with cinnamon and sugar served with choice of ice cream and topped with Dulce de Leche.
Drinks ($2 w/free refills):
Soda – Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Fanta orange, club soda, pink lemonade, sweet tea, unsweetened tea
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Old Line Chardonnay
- Baron Red
- Cabernet Franc
- The Vineyard at Grandview
- Blushing Ambrosia
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pino Gris