- Pommes Frites
Bucket $4.50 (1 sauce) -or- Pail $7.75 (3 Sauces) – Extra sauce – $.75 each or 3 for $2.00
Dipping sauces: Smoky Mayo, Pesto Aioli, Chipotle Aioli, Mad Chef Cheese Sauce, Parmesan Peppercorn, Truffle Ketchup, Ghost Pepper Ketchup, Sweet chili sauce, Habanero & Jalapeno pimento cheese, Sweet Mango Chutney Mayo, BBQ Ranch, Malt Vinegar Aioli, Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Aioli, Mac Daddy Sauce, Wasabi Aioli
- Soft Pretzels with Mad Chef Beer Cheese Sauce ($7)
Soft Pretzel Braid served with our own Mad Chef Ale Cheese sauce.
- Stuffed Tater Tot ($12)
Potato fritter, Spanish Chorizo, Mozzarella cheese, fried egg.
- Mad Chef Nachos ($12)
Mexican Chorizo, avocado crema, chipotle aioli, pineapple salsa and jalapenos.
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts ($9)
Deep fried Brussels sprouts glazed with Thai chili sauce and topped with crunchy shallots. add Bacon for $3
- Loaded Potato Fritters ($9)
Crispy potato fritters with bacon, cheese, and chives, and served with French onion sour cream sauce.
- Cheesesteak Empanadas ($10)
3 pastry turnovers filled with sliced steak, caramelized onions, green peppers and American cheese. Served with Sriracha ketchup.
- Hummus Trio ($9)
House Made Hummus made from Dry Chickpeas hydrated in our Hazy Face IPA served three ways. Pepper relish, cilantro Pesto and Olive Tapenade will top each serving accompanied with cucumbers, carrots sticks and Naan.
- Chips, Salsa and Guacamole ($9) Fresh guacamole with house-made salsa and tri-colored tortillas.
- Blackened Green Beans ($8) Blackened green beans with Mad Chef remoulade sauce.
- Chicken and Waffle ($5)
A chicken leg that’s specially prepared to look like an open flower, dredged in seasoned flour and deep fried. Served on top of a Mini Belgian waffle, Hopped Honey Butter and a drizzle of Maple Garlic Buffalo Sauce.
- Chicken and Waffle – Chef’s Style ($6)
The chicken and waffle prepared with cornmeal crusted chicken leg, mini blueberry waffle, hop honey butter and bourbon maple bacon sauce.
- Hippey’s All Beef Franks
Plain Dog ($5)
Chili Dog – Colorado green chili, Queso fresco and tortilla strips ($6)
German Dog – sauerkraut, bacon and Düsseldorf mustard ($6)
Soups & Salads
- Grilled Caesar ($12) – Grilled romaine served with halved cherry tomatoes, shaved Asiago cheese, house-made pretzel croutons, and Tuscan Caesar dressing. Add $3 with chicken
- Seasonal Mixed Green ($12) – Mixed greens tossed in our house made white balsamic vinaigrette topped with candied pumpkin seeds, blueberries, strawberries, and feta cheese. Add $3 with chicken
- Colorado Green Chili ($7)
Pork, tomatillos and cilantro, topped with tortilla strips. Served with Queso Blanco quesadilla wedges.
All Sandwiches will be served with a side of Brewers Pickles.
- Turkey Waldorf Salad Wrap ($12) – Oven roasted turkey salad prepared with grapes, celery and apples in a wrap with mixed greens
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap ($12) – Crispy chicken coated with buffalo maple garlic sauce, lettuce, tomato and celery with a side of blue cheese sauce
- Philly Pork Special ($13) – Thinly sliced porchetta, sharp provolone cheese and sauteed broccoli rabe on a steak roll
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken ($12) – Jerk seasoned chicken breast, mango chutney, fried plantains and island cool cream
- Cuban ($12) – slow roasted pork loin, ham, swiss cheese, pickles, mustard
- Reuben ($13) – corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, thousand island
- French Dip Sandwich ($13) – slow cook roast beef, provolone, horseradish mayo, Mad Chef caramelized onions, side of au jus
- Po’ Boy ($13) – Fish and shrimp with iceberg lettuce, tomato, brewer’s pickles and Mad Chef remoulade sauce mustard
- Vegetarian Burger ($10) – Three grain veggie burger served with lettuce, tomato, red onion, brewer’s pickles and choice of chipotle mayo, pesto aioli, or smoky mayo on a brioche bun
- California Burger ($12) – Same as above, served with house guacamole and salsa
- Portabella Mushroom ($12) – Portabella mushrooms, caramelized onions, green peppers, provolone cheese with balsamic drizzle
- Fish Tacos ($12) – A serving of three, prepared with hand-breaded striper topped with chipotle aioli, citrus jalapeno slaw and guacamole
- Korean BBQ Pork Belly Tacos ($13) – Braised pork belly sauteed with Korean BBQ sauce and topped with creamy sesame Asian inspired slaw.
- Chicken and Waffle Platter ($13) – Will be three servings of the app special served with House Brewer Pickles.
- Chicken and Waffle Platter – Chef’s Style ($15) – Three servings of the small plate.
Ordered in combinations of 3 ($14) or 5 choices ($18) – Cheese and meat selection varies, see insert in menu
Kids Selections ($5)
12 & Under – All served with a side of fries or apple sauce
Chicken Nuggets, Hot Dog, Corn Dog, Cheese Quesadilla, Grilled Cheese, Grilled Ham & Cheese, or Mini Pizza
- Waffle Sunday ($5) – Mini Belgian waffle served with Lapp Valley Farm ice cream and topped with porter chocolate sauce and hop infused crème Chantilly. Chocolate, Vanilla or Butter Brickle ice cream.
- Brownie ala Mode ($5) – Rich chocolate brownie topped with choice of Lapp Valley Farms ice cream.
- S’mores Sundae ($6) – Chocolate chip waffle, marshmallow topping, chocolate sauce, graham cracker pieces on your choice of Lapp Valley ice cream
Drinks ($2 w/free refills):
Soda – Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Fanta orange, club soda, pink lemonade, sweet tea, unsweetened tea
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Old Line Chardonnay
- Baron Red
- Cabernet Franc
- The Vineyard at Grandview
- Blushing Ambrosia
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pinot Gris