- Pommes Frites
Bucket $4.50 (1 sauce) -or- Pail $7.75 (3 Sauces) – Extra sauce – $.75 each or 3 for $2.00
Dipping sauces: Smoky Mayo, Pesto Aioli, Chipotle Aioli, Mad Chef Cheese Sauce, Parmesan Peppercorn, Truffle Ketchup, Ghost Pepper Ketchup, Sweet chili sauce, Habanero & Jalapeno pimento cheese, Sweet Mango Chutney Mayo, BBQ Ranch, Malt Vinegar Aioli, Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Aioli, Mac Daddy Sauce, Wasabi Aioli
- Soft Pretzels with Mad Chef Beer Cheese Sauce ($7)
Soft Pretzel Braid served with our own Mad Chef Ale Cheese sauce.
- Stuffed Tater Tot ($12)
Potato fritter, Spanish Chorizo, Mozzarella cheese, fried egg.
- Mad Chef Nachos ($12)
Mexican Chorizo, avocado crema, chipotle aioli, pineapple salsa and jalapenos.
- Glazed Brussels Sprouts ($9)
Deep fried Brussels sprouts glazed with bourbon and brown sugar, topped with crunchy shallots.
- Crab Tumblers ($9)
Crispy potato fritters with lump and claw crab meat, chives, and served with remoulade sauce.
- Cheesesteak Empanadas ($10)
3 pastry turnovers filled with sliced steak, caramelized onions, green peppers and American cheese. Served with Sriracha ketchup.
- Hummus Trio ($9)
House Made Hummus made from Dry Chickpeas hydrated in our Fl8 IPA served three ways. Red Pepper puree, Basil Pesto and Olive Tapenade will top each serving accompanied with cucumbers, carrots sticks and Naan.
- Chips, Salsa and Guacamole ($9)
Fresh guacamole with house-made salsa and tri-colored tortillas.
- Chicken and Waffle ($5)
A chicken leg that’s specially prepared to look like an open flower, dredged in seasoned flour and deep fried. Served on top of a Mini Belgian waffle, Hopped Honey Butter and a drizzle of Maple Garlic Buffalo Sauce.
- Colorado Green Chili ($7)
Pork, tomatillos and cilantro, topped with torilla strips. Served with queso blanco quesadilla wedges.
- Hippey’s All Beef Franks
Plain Dog ($5)
Chili Dog – Colorado green chili, Queso fresco and tortilla strips ($6)
German Dog – sauerkraut, bacon and Düsseldorf mustard ($6)
- Grilled Caesar ($12) – Grilled romaine served with julienne Roma tomatoes, shaved Asiago cheese, house-made pretzel croutons, and Tuscan Caesar dressing. Add $3 with chicken
- Seasonal Mixed Green ($12) – Mixed greens served with apples, feta cheese, pumpkin seeds, craisins, and pomegranate vinaigrette. Add $3 with chicken
All Sandwiches will be served with a side of Brewers Pickles.
- Monte Cristo ($12) – Thick slices of Challah bread dipped in French toast batter is the perfect platform for oven roasted turkey, black forest ham and Swiss cheese. Powdered sugar and syrup accompany this amazing sandwich.
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap ($12) – Crispy chicken coated with buffalo maple garlic sauce, lettuce, tomato and celery with a side of blue cheese sauce
- Italian ($12) – Capicola, Genova Salami, Black Forest Ham and provolone cheese with a side of marinara sauce
- Tuscan Chicken ($12) – Pesto marinated chicken breast, roasted red peppers, and fresh mozzarella
- Cuban ($12) – slow roasted pork loin, ham, swiss cheese, pickles, mustard
- Reuben ($13) – corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, thousand island
- French Dip Sandwich ($13) – slow cook roast beef, provolone, horseradish mayo, Mad Chef caramelized onions, side of au jus
- Mediterranean Wrap ($12) – Mad Chef hummus, roasted zucchini and yellow squash, nut-free pesto, spinach and roasted red peppers
- Portabella Mushroom ($12) – Portabella mushrooms, caramelized onions, green peppers, provolone cheese with balsamic drizzle
- Fish Tacos ($12) – A serving of three, prepared with hand-breaded striper topped with chipotle aioli, citrus jalapeno slaw and guacamole
- Chicken and Waffle Platter ($13) – Will be three servings of the app special served with House Brewer Pickles.
Ordered in combinations of 3 ($14) or 5 choices ($18) – Cheese and meat selection varies, see insert in menu
Kids Selections ($4)
12 & Under – All served with a side of fries or apple sauce
Chicken Nuggets, Corn Dog, Grilled Cheese, Grilled Ham & Cheese, or Mini Pizza
- Waffle Sunday ($5) – Mini Belgian waffle served with Lapp Valley Farm ice cream and topped with porter chocolate sauce and hop infused crème Chantilly. Chocolate, Vanilla or Butter Brickle ice cream.
- Brownie ala Mode ($5) – Rich chocolate brownie topped with choice of Lapp Valley Farms ice cream.
Drinks ($2 w/free refills):
Soda – Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Fanta orange, club soda, pink lemonade, sweet tea, unsweetened tea, coffee
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Old Line Chardonnay
- Baron Red
- Cabernet Franc
- The Vineyard at Grandview
- Blushing Ambrosia
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pinot Gris